Yield: 1 cup
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup grated or granulated palm sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup fish sauce or to taste
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced Serrano chiles
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled and chopped finely
1. Whisk the lime juice, sugar and water together in a small bowl to dissolve. If your sugar is hard and lumpy you can gently heat it in the pan over very low heat with the water and stir until dissolved. Cool before adding lime juice.
2. Add all of the ingredients together to a medium bowl and whisk until combined. Let the vinaigrette sit for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.